Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, April 7, 2014

Live Well

Often I feel like more of an unqualified psychologist than a certified trainer. Not in the "Biggest Loser Jillian screams at a contestant until they have a life changing break through" way, but I get to be with people in their most vulnerable states. Workouts can break you down and build you up just as much mentally as they can physically.


While standing amid a puddle of your own sweat you often find you've shed more than just inches, you've let go of parts of your former self. While pushing for those few extra reps you often find you're pushing back voices that tell you it's not possible and letting new voices in that tell you it's within your reach. While attempting and failing at something that's really difficult you find yourself attempting to dig deep and find those big girl panties that allow you to accept failure as an important step toward success.


Out of the physical gains you make grows mental strength, and out of mental strength grows a life changing confidence. Not a confidence based entirely on how exercise makes you look, but on how it makes you feel.


And this, my friends, is why I do what I do. Move Well. Eat Well. Think Well. Live Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment