Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Facebook Group: Join Today for FREE!

If boot camp isn't for you or the time just doesn't work with your busy schedule and an at-home personal trainer would be nice but it's just not in the budget...I have your solution! My private Facebook group provides you with workouts you can do ANYWHERE! They are short, easy to follow and effective. I post the workout a day ahead of time with full written explanations and modifications AND I post a video to demonstrate all of the movements. Not only that, but you get 24/7 access to a personal trainer (me!) and group full of people dedicated to their health and one another's. It's awesome accountability and motivation to stick with it!


Steve and his wife Kathy have been a members for over a year now, and here's what he has to say about his experience:


The workouts are hard, but fast. I've spent years thinking it takes more than an hour to get a good workout. Amy's workouts vary every day, take only about 30 minutes, and are done with a few pieces of equipment in my own home. Saves me plenty of time, and I'm in much better shape than I've been in years. I still need to eat better, but my conditioning and strength are improving. P.S. I'm going to turn 50 this year. I can do exercises today that I couldn't do a year ago, or 5 years ago.


To join you pay a one time fee of $99 for the month. After your initial month you only pay $75/month or $150/3 months to stick with the group! However, join in June and you get the entire month FREE!!!!


The only inexpensive equipment necessary to complete the workouts are 2-3 sets of dumbbells, 1 kettlebell and 1 medicine ball. I will direct you on weights and places to get the best bang for you buck once you have signed up.


In addition to the daily workouts I will post nutrition information, recipes and offer my advice on how eating better along with moving better will help you become the best version of yourself.


So...what are you waiting for?!? Email me at: boydamyr@gmail.com and sign up TODAY!!
Offer expires June 1, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment